Transportation Services at OneEighty
OneEighty and ANAZAO Transportation Services
- Service available to NEW and EXISTING Clients of OneEighty and ANAZAO
- Clients are picked up from their home and brought to OneEighty or ANAZAO offices for appointments. Once appointment has ended, client is transported back home.
- There is no cost associated with this service, but clients must have scheduled an appointment with OneEighty or ANAZAO to access the service.
Program is offered Monday-Friday from 9:30am- 4:00pm.
To schedule an appointment or for more information please call: 330.264.8498
- Adults 18 years and older are eligible for transportation
- We do provide transportation to children 8 to 17 years of age, who no longer need secured in a car seat, if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Must be a resident of Wayne or Holmes Counties
- Appointments will need to be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Clients will not be allowed to bring visitors with them for appointments, unless indicated as necessary by provider
- All clients will be required to read and sign a release form outlining additional information.
* This program is grant funded through the Mental Health Recovery Board of Wayne and Holmes counties.
OneEighty and ANAZAO would like to thank…. Judy Woods, Executive Director of the Mental Health Recovery Board of Wayne and Holmes Counties. Mike Pallotta and Pallotta Ford Lincoln of Wooster for the great deal on the van Wooster Glass for installing plexiglass for added safety