OneEighty and ANAZAO Transportation Services
- Service available to NEW and EXISTING Clients of OneEighty and ANAZAO
- Clients are picked up from their home and brought to OneEighty or ANAZAO offices for appointments. Once the appointment has ended, clients will be transported back home.
- There is no cost associated with this service, but clients must have scheduled an appointment with OneEighty or ANAZAO to access the service.
Program is offered Monday-Friday from 9:30am- 4:00pm.
- Adults 18 years and older are eligible for transportation.
- We do provide transportation to children 8 to 17 years of age, who no longer need to be secured in a car seat, if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Must be a resident of Wayne or Holmes Counties.
- Appointments will need to be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Clients will not be allowed to bring visitors with them for appointments, unless indicated as necessary by provider.
- All clients will be required to read and sign a release form outlining additional information.
* This program is grant funded through the Mental Health Recovery Board of Wayne and Holmes Counties.
Bobbi Douglas, MSSA
OneEighty Executive Director
Director of Operations
Trish Staiger, M.Ed., NCC
Director of Quality Improvement
Human Resources Coordinator
Darcie Sutton, CDCA
Intake Data Specialist
Client Account Manager
Front Desk Receptionist