Explore mental health, drug and alcohol treatment and intimate partner support resources to help you connect with others in recovery and guide your journey.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
NEW: Embracing Resiliency: Family Support Group (each session will consist of a different topic to support and encourage family members dealing with a loved one who is struggling with addiction).
Meeting Schedules and Other Info
The following are provided as a community service to help viewers locate services and know more about services available in our communities.
- Community Resource Guide (PDF)
- Project DAWN - Learn about Naloxone (Narcan) - FREE Narcan Training (PDF)
- The National Human Trafficking Hotline
- Anazao -anazaocommunitypartners.org/
- The Counseling Center of Wayne and Holmes Counties ccwhc.org
- Mental Health Recovery Board - whmhrb.org/
- NAMI - nami.org
- Family and Children First Council of Wayne County - waynefcfc.org
Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence Resource Booklet for Wayne County (PDF)
- Powerful Smartphone apps to help keep you safe (PDF)
- "Love Shouldn't Hurt" - a publication by the Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- Self-Help Legal Manual
- Safe at Home - Protecting the victims of domestic violence and human trafficking
- Safe at Home - Additional information regarding the program (PDF)
- RAINN has a new App. This App offers support anytime, anywhere (PDF)
While not a comprehensive list, the resources listed below offer additional information on preventing and escaping domestic violence.
NA phone meeting or virtual meetings:
- NA by Phone Meeting Schedule (PDF)
- NA by Video Conference via Zoom Schedule (PDF)
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) Local/Regional Meeting Schedule
- Nar-Anon - Meetings are held every Monday from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at First Church of God, 1953 Akron Rd., Wooster, OH 44691
Substance Use & Addiction
While not a comprehensive list, these resources offer additional information on overcoming addiction and seeking substance use treatment.
- Ohio Tobacco Program
- Facing Addiction
- The Emerald Jenny Foundation - Services Locator
- SAMHSA Facility Locator
- Rock and Recovery Radio 91.3 FM Akron./Canton and 90.7 FM in Youngstown.
- Tobacco Free Life