Careers at OneEighty
Careers at OneEighty
Applying for a Non-Profit Career with OneEighty
Be the reason.
At OneEighty, we’re in the business of restoring dignity and purpose, reimagining potential and rebuilding lives. We believe there are always more reasons to hope than to fear or despair. You can help make a lifesaving, life-changing difference.
Help people change direction.
Do you expect something more from your career? Bring your skills and talents to a career at OneEighty, where you'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives you touch. Build a career where you can grow professionally and help change the course of someone’s life for the better.
Hope starts here.
Welcome to OneEighty – a safe place, a source of hope and new direction. We’re a private, non-profit organization dedicated to helping people in and around Wayne and Holmes counties in Ohio. We provide comprehensive addiction, domestic violence, mental health and behavioral health services and operate multiple care facilities throughout our service areas.
View our current job openings and apply now.
OneEighty Job Requirements:
- As a non-profit agency rooted in recovery, we have a keen interest in promoting and maintaining a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace. A drug- and alcohol-free workplace is essential to supporting individuals in recovery, and in providing a safe, healthy, and productive environment for employees.
- As part of our policy and commitment to a drug- and alcohol-free workplace, we conduct post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
- Subject to TB Testing at hire.
- Fingerprinting background check through Bureau of Criminal Identification.
- All employment decisions regarding criminal history are made in compliance with The Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- We consider type of conviction, length of time since the crime, relevance to the position applied for, and contract or regulatory requirements governing the position.
- OneEighty is unable to employ any individual who is on the Office of Inspector General or System of Award Management exclusion lists.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver License and maintain a driving record that allows the individual to be insurable with the insurance company providing OneEighty’s vehicle insurance.
Continuing Education Opportunities
OneEighty provides employees with ongoing education opportunities at the agency, as well as through certified continuing education programs. Availability of accredited educational opportunities is dependent upon position, and can be discussed with position supervisors or department directors.
In addition, some OneEighty job positions are eligible for reimbursement for education costs, dependent on certifications/licensure and state/federal guidelines. The employee is responsible for seeking out courses and training mediums that enhance their career development and are in line with OneEighty’s mission.
Director of Operations
Human Resources Coordinator