Thank you for visiting OneEighty, Inc.’s (“OneEighty”) website. The information provided on http://www.one-eighty.org/ is designed to enhance and supplement, not replace, the relationship that exists between client/site visitor and his/her counselors or physicians, nor is intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or other healthcare providers. Please consult your healthcare providers for advice about a specific medical conditions or concerns.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER. IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL EMERGENCY PERSONNEL (911) TO GET PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION. DO NOT RELY ON ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FOR ASSISTANCE IN REGARD TO YOUR IMMEDIATE, URGENT MEDICAL NEEDS. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO FACILITATE RESPONSES TO MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. ONEEIGHTY CANNOT GUARANTEE RESPONSE TIMES IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS E-MAIL OR WEBSITE IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. MATERIALS, SERVICES AND OTHER INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” BY ONEEIGHTY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
ONEEIGHTY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, TITLE OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
ALTHOUGH OUR HEALTH INFORMATION CONTENT IS REVIEWED AND APPROVED, ONEEIGHTY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ONEEIGHTY DOES NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL THE RELIABILITY OR SECURITY OF THE INTERNET AND THEREFORE ONEEIGHTY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR FREE OF TECHNOLOGY DOWNTIMES OR UNAVAILABILITY.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ONEEIGHTY CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE AGAINST VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED USERS OR HACKERS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR THE WEBSITES OF ONEEIGHTY’S CONRACTED VENDORS AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS.
OneEighty also reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue this site, any page, or any functionality on this website at any time and without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ONEEIGHTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR MONETARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING FEES, AND PENALTIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE OR CONNECTIVITY TO OR FROM THIS SITE TO ANY OTHER SITE.
GOVERNING LAW. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to the OneEighty website or your use or reliance on this website shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The parties agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in or for Wayne County, Ohio.
USER NAME AND PASSWORD. In the event you access any Service requiring a User Name and Password, you are solely responsible for keeping such User Name and Password strictly confidential.
CHILDREN. Accept as otherwise indicated, OneEighty does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 18. The content of our website is directed at adults, and therefore this site is intended for use only by adults over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please discontinue use or consult a parent or guardian for guidance in using this website.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. This California Privacy Notice (“Notice”) is for California residents and explains how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information and how to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). “Personal Information” in this Notice, means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
How we collect, use, and share Personal Information – To provide the products or features offered on the website, we may process information about you, including Personal Information you provided if you contacted us. We may share your Personal Information for business purposes with strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide, at your direction, or in ways otherwise in accordance with the CCPA. We don’t sell any of your Personal Information, and we never will.
How can you exercise your rights provided under the CCPA? – Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise your “right to know” or your “right to request deletion,” please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that to protect your information, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. In some cases, we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf.
If you are a California resident and have additional questions about how to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at email@example.com.
INBOUND LINKS. You may not, under any circumstances, establish a link to any portion of the OneEighty website without the express written consent of OneEighty.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. All trademarks, service marks, and logos or copyrights displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any trademark without the written permission of its owner.
PRIVACY. Please read the full text of our Notice Regarding the Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information and the Confidentiality Statement to understand how any Protected Health Information ("PHI"), as that term is defined in HIPAA and Substance Use Disorder (“SUD”) patient information, that you submit via the OneEighty website will be treated under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and 42 CFR Part 2.
USER CONDUCT. As a condition to your use of this website, you agree not to:
- interfere with or disrupt this website or any systems or networks connected to this website;
- attempt to access or use any secured areas of this website or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this website or any systems or networks connected to this website;
- reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any of the software used to provide this website;
- use any engine, software, tool, agent, or device, including any "deep-link," "page-scrape," "robot," "spider," or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, search, or monitor this website or any information, content, text, graphics, or other materials appearing on this website, other than the software and/or search agents provided by OneEighty or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox);
- attempt to obtain, collect, store, or modify any personal information of other users of this website;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information, content, or material transmitted through this website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, content, or material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any information, content, or material that is false, misleading, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic, or invades another's privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group, or infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights; or
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
4824-6946-7382, v. 1