OneEighty and ANAZAO Transportation Services
- Service available to NEW and EXISTING Clients of OneEighty and ANAZAO
- Clients are picked up from their home and brought to OneEighty or ANAZAO offices for appointments. Once appointment has ended, client is transported back home.
- There is no cost associated with this service, but clients must have scheduled an appointment with OneEighty or ANAZAO to access the service.
Program is offered Monday-Friday from 9:30am- 4:00pm.
To schedule an appointment or for more information please call: 330.264.8498
- Adults 18 years and older are eligible for transportation
- We do provide transportation to children 8 to 17 years of age, who no longer need secured in a car seat, if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Must be a resident of Wayne or Holmes Counties
- Appointments will need to be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Clients will not be allowed to bring visitors with them for appointments, unless indicated as necessary by provider
- All clients will be required to read and sign a release form outlining additional information.
* This program is grant funded through the Mental Health Recovery Board of Wayne and Holmes counties.