COVID-19 Phone Meeting Options: If you need a meeting but cannot attend in person.
NEW: Embracing Resiliency: Family Support Group (each session will consist of a different topic to support and encourage family members dealing with a loved one who is struggling with addiction).
Meeting Schedules and Other Info
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Local Meeting Schedule - Click HERE
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Regional Meeting Schedule - Click HERE
- Al-ANON Local Meeting Schedule - Click HERE and enter Zip Code to find nearest meetings.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) Local/Regional Meeting Schedule - Click HERE
- Nar-Anon - Meetings occur on every Monday from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at First Church of God, 1953 Akron Rd., Wooster, OH 44691
- Peer Support Hotline (access to a certified peer recovery coach for you or someone you know who is in recovery for substance use and addiction): 330-464-1423
Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault:
- Domestic Violence Resource Booklet for Wayne County CLICK HERE
- Powerful Smartphone apps to help keep you safe - Click HERE to view and download apps to your phone.
- "Love Shouldn't Hurt" - a publication by the Ohio Domestic Violence Network - Click HERE
- Self-Help Legal Manual - Click HERE
- Safe at Home (Protecting the victims of domestic violence and human trafficking) Click HERE for more information regarding the program.
- RAINN has a new App. This App offers support anytime, anywhere. Click HERE to learn more.
While not a comprehensive list, the resources listed below offer additional information on preventing and escaping domestic violence.
- The Wayne and Holmes Counties CRISIS HOTLINE 330.264.9029
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 or chat online - Click HERE
- Crisis Text Line in Ohio: Text “4HOPE” to 741 741
Community Resource Guides:
The following are provided as a community service to help viewers locate services and know more about services availble in our communities.