Meeting Schedules and Other Info
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Local Meeting Schedule - Click HERE
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Regional Meeting Schedule - Click HERE
- Alcohol Education Program Registration Form - Click HERE Please print and complete the form. Please scan and email or FAX (330.264.3777) or mail to OneEighty AEP, 104 Spink St., Wooster, OH 44691 by no later than seven (7) days prior to the class selected.
- Alcohol Education Program Take Home Booklet - Click HERE
- Alcohol Education Program Schedule - Click year for applicable schedule 2017 2018
- Al-ANON Local Meeting Schedule - Click HERE and enter Zip Code to find nearest meetings.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) Local/Regional Meeting Schedule - Click HERE
- Nar-Anon - Meetings occur on every Monday from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at First Church of God, 1953 Akron Rd., Wooster, OH 44691
Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault:
- NEW! - Powerful Smartphone apps to help keep you safe - Click HERE to view and download apps to your phone.
- "Love Shouldn't Hurt" - a publication by the Ohio Domestic Violence Network - Click HERE
- Self-Help Legal Manual - Click HERE
While not a comprehensive list, the resources listed below offer additional information on preventing and escaping domestic violence.
- The Wayne and Holmes Counties CRISIS HOTLINE 330.264.9029
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 or chat online - Click HERE
- Crisis Text Line in Ohio: Text “4HOPE” to 741 741
Community Resource Guides:
The following are provided as a community service to help viewers locate services and know more about services availble in our communities.