Actions Change Things (ACT)
ACT is a OneEighty Support Group for female victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and other traumatic experiences.
ACT is a FREE program, offered each month in our headquarters office at 104 Spink St. in Wooster and in our Holmes County office at 34-C South Clay St. in Millersburg. See below for program details for each site.
ACT - Wayne County:
- Date/Times: 1st and 3rd Tuesday from 6-7pm and 2nd and 4th Thursday from 2-3pm.
- Location: Meetings are held in Gault Liberty Center, 104 Spink St., Wooster, OH
- Phone: Kate (330)804-3124
ACT - Holmes County
- Date/Times: Offered twice each month on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:00 a.m
- Location: Meetings are held in OneEighty Holmes County Office, 34-C, South Clay St., Millersburg, OH 44654
- Phone: Tina (330)674-1020